Leadership & Ethics - exploration of topics studied in grad school

I'm a student at St. Edward's MSOLE program, graduating (hopefully) in Winter 07. This blog contains some of my projects, a lot of my thoughts on the process and some random ranting and raving.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Critical Thinking Rocks!

I am way into my second class. The whole concept of critical thinking is very much like therapy, even somewhat like meditation. You must examine your assumptions to be able to understand your reactions; then you can make concious decisions about how to behave. Very cool stuff. I'm somwhat intimidated by the group research project, as I've never done a group paper before, but I think two out of the four of us have, so I have faith we'll get it done well.

Plus, I like writing. A lot. This is useful, since I have to do it. A lot. And let me just say, advanced grammar check in Word is your very bestest friend ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home